For the first time, the Philippine Council for Agriculture and Fisheries (PCAF) gathered the members of the National Technical Committee in a video conference for the Civil Society Organization (CSO) Accreditation on May 26, 2020.
As the overseer of the committee, DA Undersecretary for Field Operations Service Engr. Ariel Cayanan led the discussion on May 26 for the endorsement of new CSO applicants and for Sec. William Dar’s approval.
Aside from the CSO National Secretariat and CSO Technical Working Group, the meeting was participated by:
* Undersecretary Evelyn Laviña, High Value Crops and Rural Credit, with:
– Atty. Joycel Panlilio
– Dir. U-Nichols Manalo
* Assistant Secretary William Medrano, National Livestock Program, with:
– Dr. Jonathan Sabiniano
* Engr. Vincent Chua, representative of Assistant Secretary Andres Villacorta, National Rice Program
* Representative of Director Roy Abaya, Field Operations Service
* Lorna Villegas, representative of Dir. Bernadette San Juan, National Organic Agriculture Program
* Allen Castro, representative of OIC Dir. Ramon Yedra, Agribusiness and Marketing Assistance Service
* Dr. Lorenzo Caranguian, National Corn Program
* Dr. Liza Battad, PCAF OIC Executive Director
* Elgie Namia, PCAF OIC Deputy Executive Director