The Philippine Council for Agriculture and Fisheries (PCAF) facilitated the Regional Agricultural and Fishery Council (RAFC) Visayas Cluster through video conference on May 13, 2020 to discuss the agriculture and fisheries sector issues and concerns during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Together with PCAF concerned employees, RAFC officials and members talked about the following:
1. Unhampered movement of agriculture and fishery products and inputs
2. Food Supply Availability and Adequacy on production and price monitoring
3. Regional Policy Agenda
4. Civil Society Organization accreditation
5. Member validation and recruitment of new members
6. RAFC Administrative Concerns (Strategies to be continued/ changed under the “new normal”) in consultation and monitoring